Monday 6 November 2023

Sunday Run and Then Recover (Nov.5, 2023)

I slept a bit better last night and slept in a little too which was nice.

I found a movie to watch while I had my coffee.
It was based on a true story about a girl whose parents are disabled and what life was like for her growing up.
It was really good.

Jason got all the meat sliced up (beef) and it looks delicious.

After my movie, I got ready and headed out for my run right away.
It was shaping up to be a nice day out there and I was quite looking forward to it.

I had to run 6 miles/10k today.

My exercise details.

I started out pretty good but the last 2 km's were tough - I really had to pep talk myself to keep going but I did it and I was so happy to finally get a run in outside.
I've been doing most of this training plan on the treadmill.

So happy to have the workout done and early in the day too.
Plus the sun was out and I think it was around 11 C out there - what a treat.

I putzed around again today, I was feeling better but not 100% yet, I'd say I'm around 80.
I did some laundry, mended a few items of clothing that have been sitting in my craft room forever.

I made a couple of giant candy canes.
I'm not sure if I like them yet - I think I need to do more to them but not sure what I want to do yet, I have to think about it.

I turned all the little pails over that I painted yesterday and gave a coat to the bottoms.
I also did some organizing then I cut out a bunch of circles to make some primitive flowers.

Then I sat on the couch and hand stitched them while I watched All the Light We Cannot See.

I read this book years ago so I was intrigued when I saw they'd made it into a movie.
There were 4 parts so like a mini series and I sat and watched the whole thing - it was really good.

I didn't get any Christmas decorating done this weekend - I really didn't feel up to it.
As soon as I'm feeling better I'm going to be on it though!

Haylee posted a TikTok video of Eden so I took some screenshots of it. 

Sleeping.

Trying to open her eyes and check things out but so sleepy.

Staring at Mommy.

Oooh.

Aww, her looks are changing already - her face looks so teeny.
I can't wait to get over there and snuggle her.
What a little love bug and look at that hair!!!
She looks just like Freya did at this age.
It's going to be so interesting to see how she looks as she grows up and what her little personality ends up being like.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment