Sunday 3 May 2020

Re-purposing Scraps is Addictive (Apr.30, 2020)

This morning's breakfast platter.
So good.

I went down to hop on the treadmill and found Snuggles down getting some cuddles in from his Nanny.

Over the course of the day, I got steps in every hour then after I finished work, I stayed on for a good long time until I got my 10,000 steps in.
I got almost an hour and a half logged.

Go me!

My Honey sanded up some of the scrap stakes he brought home and made a crate.
I turned out so well that he went into a crate making frenzy.

They look awesome and made from wood that was destined for the burn pile.
It's nice to be able to repurpose stuff like that.

He stained a few of the ones that were made with the nicer wood.
I plan to paint some of the ones that he didn't stain and use them for displaying stuff at the craft show.

The herb garden is coming right along. 


Miss H and Baby F painted rocks today for their garden and they look great.

MIss H posted this darling picture of Baby F - so much sweetness right there.

This was an older one she posted that I'd never seen before.
She's growing up so fast.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment