Sunday 10 May 2020

Grizzly Sighting. (May 8, 2020)

My Honey sent me this from work this morning.
He said the bear was hanging out just by the battery for a couple hours this morning.

Breakfast plate for today.

I wanted a bit more protein so I had some cottage cheese and grapes.
If you've not had this before you need to try it, trust me.

Logged and hour and 15 minutes on the treadmill today.

Not bad!

I had some leftover soup for supper.
I added bean sprouts and a dollop of sour cream which really helped to balance out the acidity.
It was even yummier than yesterday.

The new living room arrangement is really working for the kitties.

They love sitting there in the window watching the goings on out in the world.
I feel bad sometimes that we don't let them out but just too many coyotes out here for that.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment