Sunday 10 May 2020

Bear at the Hospital (May 7, 2020)

Another day, another breakfast plate.

Nothing out of the ordinary at work today, just the same old, same old.

I managed an hour and a half on the treadmill over the course of the day today.

I am determined and positive and it feels great!

I made these tonight - I'm really digging this font.

Big party out in the living room.

Look at this foolish cat, what a character.

My Honey found some cedar on the burn pile today - he rescued it and brought it home.

The green chile chicken soup was a success.
I added a can of tomatillos which was good but I found it a bit on the acidic side.
I'd still make it again though.

After supper I decided to make another sign.
I really like this one, might keep it for myself.

There have been lots of bear sightings around town lately.
This was taken today at the hospital in town.
"Let me in!"
Ha ha.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment