Saturday 21 December 2019

Shopping, Ramen and a Movie (Dec.13, 2019)

We were up and out early this morning.
We had breakfast at Tim Horton's then started shopping.
We hit up the Discount Store, Princess Auto, Costco, The Warehouse, Dollarama and Homesense just to name a few.

Since we were in the area, we decided to go for ramen for lunch.

We had the fried chicken for an appetizer.
I liked it but both sauces were too spicy for me.

I just noticed that he had on his Christmasy shirt!

I ordered the black garlic ramen - OMG it is so delicious.

Even though mine came with lots of garlic already, I ordered an extra side of sliced garlic because I like it so much.
I got a giant bag of this at the wholesale club today for $12.00

My Honey tried a new kind that had a miso base.
I liked it but prefer the black garlic kind I had.

We did more shopping and it was around 6 when we finished.
Neither of us really felt like driving back to the hills tonight so we decided to stay another night.

We finished up some more shopping that we had to do so we could just get up in the morning and go then we headed to a movie.

We wanted to see the new Mr Rogers movie but there weren't any times that worked out for us so we went to Frozen II instead.
Disney movies are usually really good and this was no exception.

We headed back to the Staybridge again for the night.

Miss M set up a Christmas photo session for her and the kiddos and her's a sneak peak of how they turned out.
I can't wait to see the rest.

Always choose kindness!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment