Saturday 21 December 2019

Christmas Shopping (Dec.12, 2019)

Another freezing cold morning out there.

The trees are even more loaded down with frost then they were yesterday.

Just looks so dang beautiful!

My Honey made hot chocolate filled doughnuts for our party coming up this weekend.

Don't they look yummy?

I took tomorrow off so as soon as I was done work, My Honey & I headed into the city.

First thing we did when we got there was to go for something to eat.
It had been awhile since we've had pho so that's where we went.
The place was packed, we were lucky we got a table.

I had a bowl of pho but I also had a green onion cake with fish sauce to dip it in and it was delicious.
I could drink that stuff.

We shopped right until the stores closed and I got lots accomplished!

We were hungry again by that time so we stopped and picked up a pizza on the way to the hotel.
We ordered it and the guy told us it would be about 10 minutes so My Honey decided to time him.
They didn't disappoint, just after 8 minutes had passed, they were handing us the pizza.

We got the meat lovers and it was darn good.

We got chicken nuggets covered in bacon, bbq and cheese too just to try it.
It was ok.

Don't know if he's happier about the pizza or the fact that we are done shopping for the night.

We had a room at the Staybridge.
They are nice rooms and the beds are comfy.

I have a few more things to do tomorrow before we head home, gonna be another shop til you drop day.

Today was my dad's birthday and I totally forgot to call him.
It was too late when I thought of it (he's 3.5 hours ahead in NFLD) so I'll have to give him a call tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment