Sunday 29 October 2017

Moose on the Loose!

After work today, My Honey & I headed to BH to see an accountant.
Now that the golf course is closed up, it is time to get the books in order.

On the way there we were lucky enough to see a couple of moose on the highway.

I would have liked to stop and get some better pictures of them but there was a vehicle right behind us and the moose weren't inclined to stick around for a photo shoot.

My Honey said not to worry that we would have another chance.
I didn't say anything but I was thinking that I don't see moose that often, it could be months.

The appointment went well, they guided me on what I need to do and then once I get it ready, I will take it back and we can get everything filed and finalized.
It's going to be a bit of work but I'm kind of a closet math nerd so it will be fun at the same time.

We asked them for suggestions on where to eat and they suggested Leals & Teals so we gave it a try.

We'd been in the same place before but it was a different restaurant at the time.
I have to admit that I didn't have high hopes.
I've never eaten at a restaurant here in BH that I wanted to come back to.
They had cleaned this place all up though, painted it white so it wasn't so dreary looking.
It appears that it is run by a family and both the food and the service were very good.
I had the chicken quesadilla with a greek salad and it even had kalamata olives which I love.
It was delicious!

My honey had the donair and home made fries.
I normally find home made fries to be too soggy or soft for me but these were nice & crispy and really good.
I told them we would be back and we will.

Then on the way home, guess what?
We saw another moose.
I couldn't believe it.

We pulled over as there were no other vehicles around but as soon as we did that he started to run away.

He only went as far as the tree line though and then it seemed that this fellow was wanting to be the object of my photo shoot.
It was just after dusk so although the moose was sticking around, the lighting was not.

This picture shows how hard these guys are to spot.
If I hadn't seen him run over there, he would have been near impossible to pick out just driving by.

Facebook Memory

This just happened to pop up today.
It was a witches costume mom & I put together for my niece Miss M about 9 years ago.


That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment