Sunday 1 October 2017

Nearly Vacation Time!

I did really well following Weight Watchers for the week.
I weighed in this morning for the weight loss competition we are having at work.

 257.6 lbs
That's a loss -woot woot!
So even though I won't be following while I'm on vacation, I know that I can do it and will get right back to it upon my return.
I came home to a house full of kitties sunning themselves - kind of.
Paddington has just his back paws sitting in the sunshine.

Professor Snuggles missed the sunshine all together.
Come to think of it, they weren't sunning themselves at all, it looks more like they were hiding from it.

I finished packing for our trip then I was basically just waiting around for My Honey to get off work so we could head into the city.
Mom asked me to take her down for an ice cream so I did.

She was happy with her treat.

Our tree is looking nice draped in it's fall colors, it complements our neighbour's tree very nicely I think.
My Honey finally got home and finished packing, then we headed into the city.
Our flight leaves at 8 am tomorrow morning so we are staying in the city tonight.

We bought some snacks for the ride into the city.
We hadn't had any supper so when we got to the city we had some McDonalds.
I was so tired that I didn't even want to eat at the restaurant so we took it back to the hotel room to eat.

We stayed at Nisku Inn because we were able to park there for the week at no extra cost which is a great deal.
We were in bed by 11 which was good because we were catching the shuttle at 4:55am.

I am so excited about heading out on a trip.
Until next time, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment