Sunday 29 October 2017

Just an Average Wednesday.

Today was pretty uneventful at work.
Not much to report on that front.

I have been weighing myself every morning this week hoping for a miracle but not really doing anything to actually deserve one.

Being fit & healthy is something that I greatly desire but I just can't seem to get into the frame of mind needed to get there.

When I got home from work I watched Counting On.

It was the episode where Joe & Kendra got married - Congratulations to them, they are such sweet couple.
I thought it was endearing how emotional he got when she was walking down the aisle.
I try to watch it when My Honey isn't here to comment - he doesn't share my sentimental feelings about them and likes to poke a little fun about it.

So I have to revert to some Facebook Memories that popped up today.
These were from a birthday dinner we had at mom's back in 2014.
We had been away over Thanksgiving and my brother's birthday that year too so were were having a belated dinner to celebrate.

This is my handsome boy and I.

The birthday boy and his lady, Miss M.
My Honey and my Auntie V who was living with mom at the time are in the background there.

My boy and I again only this time we are joined by little Miss A.

My brother Mr R and my mama.

My Niecey poo Miss M and her friend that joined us for dinner.

It was a great family get together as always - when I am with them I always think that we should try to get together more often, not just on special occasions.
I enjoy spending time with the people that I love, I mean, isn't that what life is all about anyway?


That is a wrap for today, until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment