Tuesday 24 October 2017

Bottle Sorting Fun

I had to weigh in for the weight loss competition this morning and I was dreading it a little.
258.4 lbs
That's a drop of 10 lbs since two days ago.
I am still up but I feel much better.
I knew travelling caused me to hold onto a bit of extra weight but I didn't realize it was that much.

Work today was more catching up but I feel like I am pretty much there so that is good.
There are a bunch of bottle and cans out at the golf course that need sorting and to be picked up.
I called the bottle depot to see if we could arrange a pick up for next week but he is already coming tomorrow for a bottle drive in town so he said he would fit me in.
 
So right after work, we took Max and dropped him off to my son & brother then mom & I headed out to the golf course to sort bottles.
My son did come out and bring his recyclables for us to sort too.
With mom not having any income right now, it's some spending cash for here to have.
 
We were at it for a couple of hours before calling it a night.
It is a stinky, dirty, sticky job with lots of bending and such so it gets tiring.
 
More Facebook Memories

My sister, Mr.T and the boys drove us down to the ferry in Yarmouth and we spent the night in a cute little hotel before we hopped on the ferry.
The boys stayed in the room with My Honey & I.
I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could before leaving.
This is us ready to get going and getting in some last minute snuggles.
 

My sissy, her boys and I.
I love every moment I get to spend with them and sure wish they were closer.
 
On the ferry heading to Portland, Maine.

There sure was some beautiful scenery along the way.
I just love these little fishing villages.

My Honey just taking it all in.

There is something so romantic and entrancing about light houses.
They always look a little lonely to me yet alluring and fascinating at the same time.

The sun was just setting as we arrived in Maine - This was the first time I noticed all the colors of the rainbow in the sunset - it was so beautiful.
 
I just love being on a boat and hope we can do this again some day.
 
And that is a wrap for today.
Until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment