Monday 30 October 2017

Professor Snuggles and Paddington are Friends!

I got up when My Honey left for work again this morning - just couldn't sleep in for some reason.
I made myself a couple of fried eggs and a coffee then sat down with my book.
It was really quiet and it was still dark out.
It was quite peaceful.
I got up when my fitbit would alarm me so I could get the 250+ steps per minute then once I reached the goal I would sit back down and continue reading.

I was nearing the end so I just read it until I was done.
This is the second book I have read by the same author and I really liked it.
It kind of kept you guessing all the way through and it had an unexpected twist at the end.
I would recommend it for sure.

I made mom & I grilled cheese, ham & spinach sandwiches for lunch with a side of pickled beans.
After we ate, I drove her to church and dropped her off.

I headed back to the house myself and got my work out in. 

I prefer to take my pictures from this angle because it makes me look thinner.
I was really trying to get a picture of the sweat dripping off me.

Plus I was pleased with myself for getting the work out completed.

I did 54 minutes.
I did some intermittent jogging, just randomly but the more I do it, the easier it will become.
I just have to continue to push myself a little more each time.

I also did 10 minutes on the Precor (it is similar to an elliptical machine).

That amounted to 1474 strides and....

another 86.3 calories burned. 

My little workout buddy kept me company as usual.

One of mom's friends gave her a lift home from Church then another of her friend's picked her up to go to a dinner in the Fort.
She is sure getting out there and it is so awesome to see!

I warmed up this soup that I picked up at Costco for supper.
I decided that I wanted sour cream, green onions, cheese and tortilla strips for it so I had to turn it off, run down to the store to get those things then come back to the house and warm it up again. 

I am pleased that I did - it was worth it.
The soup was tasty and the extras I added pushed it into the realm of awesome.
I would absolutely buy this soup again.
My Honey wasn't even hungry when he got home as they bbq'd at work today but he tried some anyway and ended up having a whole bowl full with all the fixings. 

This happened tonight.
I looked over and not only were they cuddled right up together, but Paddington was cleaning Professor Snuggles and the Professor was allowing him to do so.
Will wonders never cease?
We sure have come a long way from the way things were the first day I brought Paddington home.

Look how cute they are.
Their colors even compliment each other.

Missed out on the stairs goal and I ended up having a bath this afternoon that lasted a little long so I missed an hour of my 250+ steps per minute.

I started the new book I just got in the mail - Paperboy.
I am really liking it - it is going to be a super quick read.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment