Wednesday 25 October 2017

New Floor Ideas

Weighed in again this morning hoping to be down - I was a little but still up from Friday.
It's a little frustrating as I am eating well - I really need to get back to working out.

I have been playing catch up with the blog since I got home from New Orleans.
Worked on it all through lunch and got back at it after work.

My brother popped down again a couple times for me to send a few more faxes off for him.
He is hoping to pick up his new picker truck tomorrow and then start right in with a job on Saturday.
I really want this to be a successful venture for him - he is a hard worker and always has been and he deserves it.

My Honey made his awesome beef & barley soup for supper last night so that is what I had for lunch today.

Took a little break when mom's friend Ms DM came to visit tonight for a bit but as soon as she left was back at it again.

I at least wanted to get one day completed again.

Professor Snuggles kept coming in and wanting cuddles while I was trying to type.
He gets right between the computer screen and me so I can't see what I am doing.

We saved all our tips we made at the golf course this summer and decided that we are going to use it to buy hardwood or laminate to replace the carpet in our living room and hallway.
My Honey took a trip into the city so he was sending me pictures of different options that he was looking at.

This hickory was nice.

So was this handscraped oak.

This aged oak was my favorite which makes sense because it is the most expensive.
He didn't pick anything up yet though, I would like to see them in person before we decide.

They had lots of cool halloween decorations for sale there.

My son would have loved this back in the day.
He was crazy about dinosaurs when he was little.

My Honey took a quick trip to the city today.
He brought back some flowers and the kitties were instantly drawn to them and investigating them.

Professor Snuggles had his turn then Paddington jumped up to check things out.

He even checked to see if it might be food, ha ha!!!

5 yrs ago today, we were lucky enough to go see Sir Elton John perform at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.
It was amazing.

AMAZINGLY, NO FACEBOOK MEMORIES POPPED UP TODAY.
I did see these awesome costume ideas on there today though.

Crazy Cat Lady

Ha Ha - people are so clever.
This is awesome.

That will do it for today.
Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment