Wednesday 25 October 2017

Family Reunion 2007 Memories

I was hoping yesterdays bad weigh in was just one of those weird things that happen sometimes so I weighed in again this morning and I was up even further.

I normally don't like weighing in everyday but this has me a little puzzled.

My son came down to the office today to have me fax some information off for him.

My brother is starting a new company and my son is going to go work for him eventually.

He is going to stay at his current job for now though until my brother has everything up and running which I think is a wise decision.

I had leftovers from supper last night for lunch.
Turkey burger and salad.
I spent my lunch hour working on my blog and then I did so again after work.
There are so many pictures to go through that it just takes forever.

I shouldn't have let it get this far behind.

Facebook Flashbacks for Today
These photos are from a family reunion in PEI back in 2007.
We have so much fun when we all get together, I love my family so much.

This is the patriarch of our family.
My Grandma.
She loves to sit and just watch us being silly.
I think it is very entertaining for her.

For some reason when we get together we like to dress up.
This was when things were just getting started.

This little guy is all grown up now - my how time flies.

My mama and my auntie having a laugh as usual.

My cousin G and his baby boy.

Now things are starting to get a little crazier.
 

Wonder if these boys would still be up for dress up now that they have grown a bit?

Now we're talking.

Loosing a boob there R!
This is my cousin that passed away a year ago this summer.
He was always ready to have a good time or to do something to make someone laugh.
We miss him terribly.

Here he is with his little big sister - they adored each other.

Another little cousin who is all grown up now.

Sitting with his proud parents 😜

My boy looking a little grumpy - he wasn't having any thing to do with the shennanigans going on.
No dress up for him.

Miss R was getting around and Mr A was copping a feel.

Miss T just taking it all in.

Everyone was having a good laugh.
The kind that comes from deep in your belly and hurts because you can't stop.
It was great.

This is what it escalated to - ball gowns!
Mr T is pulling it off though.

Mr B wasn't having any of it either - wonder if we'd be able to convince him to put a dress on these days?

Mr G and his boy B.
Proud papa right there!

The sisters still laughing.

It was too much for Mr C, he's going to sleep.

He might be slightly happy that his boy is preferring to sleep.

Miss K & Miss H.
Miss H just started her first year at university this year - WOW!

Miss M sitting at the campfire.
There must have been some kind of "sad" juice in the air near the campfire because none of these guys look very thrilled.

Just trying to get away from it all.

Mr T isn't looking too thrilled either - what's up with that?

Hee hee - he really just won't crack a smile for me.

Maybe they feel bad because they are missing out on all the fun inside?

Well Mr B looks happy out there anyway.

So is this where the party is at?

Yup, sure is.
My brother tearing up the dance floor.

The Mascarena was all the rage back then and Miss C & Miss M are doing a bang up job.

Got the booty shaking thing down.

Miss K looks less than impressed.

There were other activities going on too.
This is the tye-dye station.
Miss E is really proud of her work so far.

I think they are waiting for further instructions.

Miss T was the leader of this activity - contrary to their facial expressions, I think the kids all really enjoyed it.

Miss M looking just darling - she is all grown up now and still just as beautiful as ever.

Miss K was turning 1 so we all got to celebrate with her.
She was such a happy little baby - cutie patootie too.

Grandma got a new swing and the girls were testing it out.

We made a trip to the shore for one of our favorite activities - sea glass hunting.

Miss A was more interested in playing in the sand.
This is her NOT getting dirty, ha ha!

Miss T & Miss C are sea glass finding pros.

Oh, Miss M found something.

Miss A did pretty good - not too dirty and she enjoyed herself so that's all that counts.

Mom and Miss M.

Miss A looks like she thinks Miss M is getting a bit too close.

She came around though and embraced the moment (and Miss M).
 
Miss C showing off her treasures from our hunt.
She did very well.

Miss M got lots of treasures too.
It was a successful trip for everyone.

Just a giant rocking chair we happened to drive by.
 
And that is all for today.
Until next time, be happy.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment