Tuesday 24 October 2017

Cuddling with the Love Bug

I got up early and cooked some breakfast for mom & I.

Bacon, eggs & rye toast.
Yummy.
We watched a couple of episodes of Heartland while waiting for the bottle guy to call us.
He finally called around 11 so mom & I headed out there to meet him.
I also asked my brother if he could come help as there were a lot of bottles and cans to be loaded up so he did.

We ended up having about $470.00 worth but since we owed him $90 from last time, mom ended up with about $380 which wasn't bad at all.
That will keep her in spending money for a little bit.

We took my brother home then mom & I headed to WCT.

I remembered to bring my list with me for once.

I found this!

Pumpkin Spice yogurt!!!!
I hope it's good.


When I got home, My Honey & I snuggled up on the couch and Paddington wanted in on the action.

We put the blanket over him and he just cuddled right in and didn't budge.

He really seemed to like it.

Here is the aerial view of the snuggling that was going on.

Aww, he is so cute.
I am so grateful that we have him, he sure is a little love bug.

Facebook Memories for Today
New England Trip 2014 Continues

These were milkshakes we had at a funky little place in Portland, Maine called Duck Fat.
They were delish.

Of course we ordered the Duck Gravy & Chive Poutine.
It looked so tasty but for some reason I suddenly felt really sick to my stomach when it arrived and I had to leave the restaurant to get some air.
My Honey tasted it and he said it was super good.

We left Portland and headed down the highway with no particular destination in mind.
It was so awesome.

We happened upon this place which had been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives so of course we stopped to try it out.
This is the clam chowder and it was fantastic.

This was their famous Lobster Pie - it was good too.

These were the Maryland crab cakes and we weren't really that blown away by them.
We haven't really found any crab cakes that we have been super impressed with yet.

This was the pie of the day, chocolate chip cookie dough pie.
It tasted as good as it sounds.
It was a great little spot on the side of the highway and we give it two thumbs up (skip the crab cakes though).

Miss H posted this of her and my son in Facebook world today.

She was saying how happy and thankful she is to have this guy and that makes this mama's heart swell!
Happy to see them so happy.

Plus, they do make a pretty cute couple!

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment