Monday 23 October 2017

Back to Reality

 It was really hard to get up this morning but I did it!

I woke up to a winter wonderland.
Far cry from what I woke up to yesterday morning.
Oh well - only one month to go and then we will be heading out on another vacation. 

268.4 lbs
Not good.
It just keeps creeping up and up.
I remember a time when I was mortified that I was near 200.
Then I passed that and 253 was the highest of my highs.
Then it was 257, then it was 262 and now I'm seeing 268.4.
That isn't that far from 300 when you think about it.
I really need to get a handle on this.

I brought these for the guys and gals at the office to try.
I didn't have not one little cracker or pretzel - proud of that.

I cooked up ground pork and cabbage and bean sprouts for supper.
It was quite tasty.

More Facebook memories popped up today from my time in Nova Scotia in 2014. 

Another one of Mr.E pulling his little brother in the cart at the farm.

Mr E picked the apple he wants.

Mr D is opting to get the easier ones that are already on the ground.

OMG - I can't even get over how darling he is.

Auntie with two of her very favorite little guys in the whole wide world.

The boys and the goat are riding the merry-go-round together this time.

Looks like he is playing dead or something (he was perfectly fine).

This guy was trying to get a little friendlier with my sister than what she was comfortable with.

These little chickens looked like they had little pantaloons on.

We set Mr D up at the picnic table so he could eat his cookie without the goats bothering him.
As you can see it didn't really work.
That goat just jumped right up there and helped himself.

Now he is cookie-less.

He didn't hold a grudge though - they were fast friends soon enough and Mr D was pushing him on the Merry-go-round.

Just two boys and a goat hanging out together.

They woke up early and came in to visit us in bed.
They were giggling and laughing - it's infectious.

I couldn't pick the best shot of these three because I love them all.

These little boys sure have a me wrapped around their little fingers.


I had to include this video I took of their little giggles - ENJOY!

This also popped up as a Facebook memory.
My Honey built this for me and I was so happy with how it turned out.
He is just so talented at so many things.

And that is a wrap for today.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment