Tuesday 15 May 2018

Has Spring Finally Sprung? (April 26, 2018)


Still having computer issues at work, so very frustrating.
 
My day was brightened when I went home for lunch and saw that the snow is busy melting.

Only a few little patches left on the yard.

 
My Honey even came across this sign of spring out in the field today.

I picked these up while we were in Miami to try and I finally cracked into them today.
They were pretty good, orange tic tacs are still my fav.

I had picked these up as well, I've had this flavor before and it is super good but I don't see it around that often so when I do, I pick up a container.
They are only one calorie per tic tac but it is super easy to eat like 5 or 6 at once and before you know it, the whole container is empty.
 
My brother dropped Miss A off at dance so he brought Mr H over for a visit.
 

 
He was disappointed that My Honey wasn't home but remembered I had toys then all was good.

 


He found these little whales I give him to play with and wanted to get in the bath tub immediately.

Dad told him no though and that he could have a bath when they got home so he walked right over to the door and said "come on".
Ha ha.
He is so funny, I had to leave right then with the whales to go home and have a bath.
 

Step count was not super good today.
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment