Monday 2 August 2021

Ice Cream, Soup, Pool and Park - Full Summer Day (July 27, 2021)

 I was up early for work but Jason and Freya had a bit of a sleep in.

He kept her entertained all morning then at my lunch, he headed out for a run and I took Freya for a walk.

She wanted to go in her trailer/carriage so I got her situated then we headed out.

She wanted to stop and get a mini ice cream so we got her one.

The owner put sprinkles on it for her which she really liked.

We stopped at the park to play for a short time then we went for soup.

She got the broccoli cheddar soup which she loves.
She also wanted some water in her bottle.

Jason met us there after his run.
He took over with Freya and I headed back home to work for the rest of the afternoon.

When she and Jason got back to the house, she wanted to go out and play in her pool.
I joined them when I finished work.

She really doesn't like when there are dead bugs floating in the water in the pool so I have to scoop all those out before she'll get in.

It was a lovely day for a little evening swim.

The little slide and pool is just perfect for her.
I'm so glad we got it.

Jason is back to work tomorrow so we did need to get her back home.
Kody came to pick her up but she wanted us to walk her home.

We stopped at the park on the way.

She wanted me to help her which was unusual, I don't often get chosen over Papa.

I had gotten ready to go for a run but that never did happen.

I'm looking at these pictures and I can't believe how small I look.

We moved over to the slide and she wanted Papa back as her playmate.

She wanted him to slide with her.

He turns his hat backwards and pretend to be Roderigo and she thinks it's hilarious.

Climbing the rock wall all by herself.
Seems like she just grew up in the blink of an eye.

Teaching Papa how to climb the rock wall.

We spent an hour or so at the park then we took her home.
She didn't want us to leave so we stayed there kind of late but eventually we did go home.
Neither one of us likes seeing her upset so we usually try to keep her happy as much as possible.
We could have just left and she would have cried but then she would have gotten over it but we waited until she was settled and happy then she was fine with us leaving and that just feels better to us.

When we got home, it was pretty much straight to bed for us old folks.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment