Wednesday 4 August 2021

Back to the Grind (Aug.3, 2021)

So it was back to work at the office for me today.

It was a gorgeous day and it was nice to be back!

I got out in the morning and in the afternoon for a walk to the road.
Looks like it's time to get that grey taken care of again!

Jason was looking at bathroom ideas.
He sent me this one that he found.
I think it looks awesome but not very practical.

I decided to have a rest day today since I ran so long yesterday, I think my knees need it.
But I did go out for a walk when I got home from work.

Jason is off tomorrow and he wanted Freya to sleep over so I asked Kody if she could and he brought her over while I was still walking actually.

I realized that I had no milk so Kody took us down to the store to get some before he went home.
We would have just walked but a thunderstorm came up out of nowhere.

When we got back to the house, she wanted a bubba of course and for me to sit beside her on the couch.
I was happy to oblige.

She just loves that bubba.

I was feeling cute in my new floral shirt so thought I'd take a selfie or two.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.
These are my size 10 pants that I just got.
I'm still a bit in shock over that.

I picked up a bunch of clothes at the second hand store the other day for Freya.
I washed them all up then showed them to her, among them was this PEI Dirt Shirt.
She remembered about it and after having a bath, asked to put it on.

It's funny, she was only in PEI once and she wasn't even a year old but she is always talking about PEI and wanting to go there.
We've instilled the love for it in her early!

Representing in her PEI dirt shirt.

We had fish and mashed potatoes for supper and she insisted on feeding me (and everyone else) from my plate.
We had broccoli too and she asked for a whole dish and ate it all!

After supper, she wanted Papa to go down to the basement to play so they did for about an hour.

They must have done lots of running around because when they came back up, she was tuckered out.
She sat on the couch and fell asleep almost immediately.
We took her to bed and she didn't even wake up.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment