Wednesday 18 August 2021

My Rocker Girl (Aug.17, 2021)

No early run for me again this morning in fact I decided to have a rest day from running today.
One of these days though, I'm just going to get up early and do it!
I just need to get a couple early morning runs under my belt then I'll be good to go!

We are still having to wear masks at work even though Alberta has lifted the requirement in most public places but that's ok with me.

I know there are a few people in our office who refuse to get vaccinated so it makes me feel better to wear it.

I don't want to get sick and I definitely don't want to bring anything back to Freya.

It was a gorgeous morning so I got out pretty early for a walk to the road and back.
That fresh air and sunshine is like a shot of espresso for the soul.

Haylee posted the cutest pictures of Freya on Facebook today, had to share.

I love that hat and that big, beautiful, infectious smile of hers.

Oh, model pose.

Uh oh, we might have a rocker on our hands 😁

She gets it honestly - she comes from a long line of rockers in her family tree, Grandma not so much but her mom, her dad and his dad, her Papa Randy, her cousin Courtney and Great Aunt Dawn, Uncles Adrien and Rob - lots of rock and roll fans.

I had a massage today after work and I was so looking forward to it.
Now that I have the diagnosis on my knees I was able to tell her so she knew what to work on.
She spent some time on my knees and feet then on my back.
I felt like a new woman when I left there.

When I got home, I wrapped a bunch of little gifts I'd picked up for Freya.
Her birthday is going to be while we are in Invermere this weekend so I wanted to have it all ready to go.
I also packed my suitcase to get ready to go.

Then Kody brought Freya over for a visit and she ended up staying to spend the night.
We were short on milk so Freya, Jason and I walked down to the store to get some.
I didn't go for a run today, I did get a few walks in but I still needed a few more steps.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment