Tuesday 17 August 2021

Good Bye Grey - For a Few Weeks Anyway (Aug.16, 2021)

 Weigh in Day!

I as 182.2 lbs today.
That's not too bad.

I'm up .4 from my last weigh in two weeks ago and 2.6 up from my lowest of 179.6 on July 19 but you know what, I'll get back there.
I'm going to miss weigh in again next week as I will be away - maybe I should take my scale with me just to keep myself on track.

It was a gorgeous sunny morning so I got out there for a walk.
Ignore my fuzzy hair - I'm getting it dyed today after work so I didn't bother to do it this morning.

Nice to see the sky looking so clear.

We were supposed to go out for lunch but decided not to so instead I got ready and headed out for a run on my lunch hour.

I got these new shoes on the weekend when I went to the city with Morgan.
They are similar to the other Nike's that I had that I loved but were a tad too tight and bothered my bunion.

These are a half size bigger and they feel great.
I ran with them for the first time yesterday and I really liked them.

I wanted to just do 5k at least and I ended up doing 6k.
It was perfect.

The Exercise details.

I love seeing my average pace under 7 - if only it could be that all the time.

I probably could have done even better if it wasn't for the wind out there today, especially on the 4th km, I was really fighting against it.

It kind of makes it not so fun.

Took some sweaty selfies when I got home before cleaning up and changing back into my work clothes.

Side view.

Back view.

These capris are not so flattering to my bottom - they are a bit on the big side now but I'm keeping all my new stuff clean so I can pack it to take on my trip with me.
I just did all the laundry and I don't want to have to do it again before we go.

We got this table for Morgan on the weekend at a second hand store for $25.00, looks like we got a pretty good deal.

She put it all together and she said it all seemed to be there except a couple pieces of track.
My sister had one of these for the boys so I texted her and turns out she has it still so she's going to give me some of the track when I go there next month.

So happy that my hair dresser was able to fit me in today.
I hear a lot of people lately around my age saying they are done dying their hair and they are just going to let it go grey - I'm not ready for that and don't really honestly know if I ever will be.
To each their own though as they say.

I'll be so happy to see the grey gone!

I think if I did let it go, I would be completely grey - I think it would age me tremendously so no thank you.

All brushed out and ready for the dye.

Yay - all the roots are covered and I got to have a nice visit with Kim.

Sigh - it looks so much better.
I straightened it when I got home - I don't normally do that because it takes so long but I love how it feels when it's straight.
I can run my fingers through it which is an impossibility when it's curly.

Not a hint of grey anywhere!

It's getting pretty long, I guess maybe I should have gotten a trim too.
Next time!

A friend posted pictures of this cake she had made for her gender reveal party on Facebook and I thought it was so cute.

Going to send to Morgan to keep on the back burner for an idea in case she ever needs to make one.

Jason brought me home a slice of meatloaf and I had that with some salad for supper.
It was pretty dang good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment