Tuesday 10 August 2021

Happy Birthday Alivia (Aug.5, 2021)

Jason sent me this picture he took of Freya yesterday.

He posted this on his Instagram - he writes the best comments.

 It was a nice day out there even though the sun was hidden away behind a few clouds.
I got out for a walk to the road in the morning.

Saw this handsome fellow out for a run.

After his run, he tore the floor out in the bathroom.
Looks like the toilet was leaking a bit and some of the wood is rotten and will need replaced.
Not too bad though.

After work, we headed down to the park for Alivia's birthday party.

They were beating on a pinata but it didn't take long for them to whack it open.

Not everyone got a chance to have a go at it but they all got candy so I guess it was ok in the end.

Rob and Morgan were both there so we sat and visited with them.

Getting the candles lit was a three person job!

The candles had colored flames so it was really hard to see which ones were lit and which ones weren't.

Getting ready to blow out the candles.

Happy birthday Alivia.

Time to open presents.

She got lots of cold hard cash which she was pretty stoked about.

Mel and Hunter watching.

Surrounded by all her friends.

All the family watching.

James and Sandy - parents of Alivia's best friend, Adrianna.
They were able to come out from Wetaskawin for the party which was nice.

We had pizza, cake and opened gifts then it was time to go home.
A good time was had by all.

When we got home, Jason and I headed out for a run.

He gave me a head start and I really pushed myself so I was looking forward to seeing my splits thinking it would be my best yet.

Then when I was just about finished my run, I realized I hadn't started my gps properly on my Fitbit so it didn't get recorded.

I did run 5k all together.

If it's not on my Fitbit - did it even count?

Ha ha - of course it still does.

Kody, Haylee and Freya spent the day in Barrhead with her family.
It was her grandparents anniversary and her auntie's birthday.

This is a picture of Lloyd and Rita with all of their grandchildren.

Haylee's aunt from Regina was visiting with her family too so they had a nice family visit.
Freya just loved playing with all of her 'families'.

All the generations together.
Rita, Haylee, Freya, Crystal and Zepplyn.

Haylee and Freya.
Freya makes the best faces - her eyes are so expressive!

Freya and Papa Randy.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment