Monday 2 August 2021

Another Run Done (July 28, 2021)

I had a bunch of meetings scheduled today and one of them was over lunch hour so I decided to head out early for my run so I would be able to get it in.

I pushed myself and got in 10k.

The exercise details.

My splits.
I was starting to peter out at the end there, it was hot out.

It felt great to be done!

When I got home, I took a few selfies.
Front view.

Back view.

Side View.

I washed up and then headed down to the office for the afternoon.
The internet on my home computer isn't always the fastest so I prefer to use my office computer for meetings.
After work, Bonnie and I ended up chatting until almost 5:30.

It was a quite evening, when Jason got home, we ate and got caught up on One Bite Pizza reviews with Dave Portnoy.
They always make me want to go to NYC.
I can't wait until we can go again.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment