Monday 2 August 2021

Park to Ourselves.(July 30, 2021)

 I was hoping that Freya would have a bit of a sleep in this morning and that I'd get a chance to get my blog updated (I've fallen way behind), but that didn't happen.

I woke up early and so did she.

She decided she wanted to paint my nails.

She was focusing really intently on what she was doing.
If you are going to do something, might as well do it right, right?

Freya painting Grandma's nails.

She did a fantastic job.

After nail painting, she wanted to go out and play in her pool and it was a gorgeous day for it so out we went.

I was able to sit on the swing and enjoy the sunshine and her giggles - it was nice.

I have a serious nut addiction.

I decided to have a rest day from running but I still needed to get my steps in so I convinced her to go for a walk to the park.
It didn't take much convincing.

She pretty much had the whole park to herself.
This town seems to clear out on weekends in the summer and this happens to be a long weekend so it was very quiet.

Look at those muscles.

We went to Cool Beans for some soup and met Haylee there.
She was going to the lake with her friends and wanted to take Freya but didn't have her carseat with her.

So I took her back up to the house.
She was pretty tuckered out when we got back to the house and had a little cap nap and woke up just when Haylee came for her.

I almost fell asleep too after they left but didn't want to sleep the day away so went out and got busy doing some work in the garage.

I actually got a lot accomplished (I wish I had taken some before and after pictures).
I was so dirty.

I worked right until 6:45 then scooted over to Subway really quickly before they closed at 7 to get subs for supper for Jason and I.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment