Monday 2 August 2021

Bubbles Galore and Scary Monster (July 29, 2021)

It was a busy morning, trying to get payroll done.
The deadline was moved up due to the holiday on Monday but I managed to get it done.
I headed out for a run on my lunch hour.
Starting on Tuesday, I'll be back to working at the office so likely I won't be going out at lunch for runs anymore, don't want to come back to the office all sweaty.
Hoping I can get up and get them done early in the morning and if that doesn't happen, I'll be going for runs after work.

The exercise details.

 

My splits.

Freya came over to visit after I got home from work so Kody could go golfing.
She wanted to paint her nails with the new nail polish Papa bought her the other day.

She was very serious about what she was doing.

She came over and laid by me and ended up having a little bit of a nap.

She woke up when Jason got home and wanted to go out in her pool again.

It was a bit on the chilly side out there so Jason added some hot water from the house to the pool for her.

They invented a new game.
Jason held out the little hoop and Freya threw balls through it.

When the sun came out from behind the clouds, it warmed up quite nicely and Freya got right in the pool
It's pretty smoky here right now from all the forest fires burning in BC, I hope they get them put out soon.
Scary for everyone that lives there.

She just loves that little slide.

When we did go in the house, we figured it would be a good idea to get her into the bathtub and make sure she was warmed up.

She got a hold of her shampoo and dumped pretty much a whole bottle of it into the water.

Is that ok Grandma?

Of course it is, how could I ever be upset at this little gnome?

It did mean that she had bubbles galore in her bath!

She loved it.

I'd say she was nice and clean by the time she got out too.

Jason was tired and ready for bed but Freya has other ideas.
She wanted him to go downstairs and play with her and they found this mask down there.

Is that Freya or a scary monster?

It's just me, Freya!

She is really into scary stuff - definitely doesn't get that from her Grandma.

The monster wanted to go downstairs and play some more.

So Papa took her.
No wonder she likes coming her so much, we really dote on her but she just brings us so much joy.
We love really focusing all of our attention on her, Papa is especially good at it.
She is going to grow up so fast, we don't want to miss a minute of it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment