Friday 25 February 2022

Under the Weather (Feb.20, 2022)

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very nauseous.
I got up and took some pepto bismal hoping that it would help but it really didn't.
I woke up a bit later feeling just awful and like I was going to be sick.

Jason got up with Freya and I stayed in bed.
I don't remember the last time I felt horrible like this.

Later in the afternoon I finally was sick and I felt a bit better, was able to fall back to sleep.
Freya came in and had a bit of a nap with me.

Kody and Haylee came to pick her up and I felt well enough to get up and make it to the couch.
I had a couple popsicles and watched the last episode of Sweet Magnolias.

Jason was getting everything ready to make pizzas.

 

He made some loaded with veggies.

Some with just cheese.

I just couldn't handle having any though, I could barely take the smell of them.
I did want something in my belly though so Jason went down and picked me up some saltines from the store.
I ate nearly a whole sleeve while watching the new season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
It's such an oddball show but I really like it.

Around 6pm I started feeling not great again so I went back to bed and just stayed there for the rest of the night.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better because today was pretty much a waste.


So I didn't get my 13,000 steps in today, nowhere close, no mile either.
There was no way I would have been able to do it.
That's ok though, hopefully I'll be back at it tomorrow.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment