Monday 21 February 2022

Cute Valentine's Day Craft (Feb.16, 2022)

Made myself a yummy breakfast this morning. 

Just look at all those colors and even better, -2 points on the new WW plan.

Freya wanted to come over so Kody dropped her off after he picked her up from school.
She made this cute picture for Kody and Haylee for Valentine's Day.
So cute!

Jason was home but she still came in my office and hung out with me for a bit.

After work I went down and popped on the treadmill.
I wanted to do at least 5k and I did it.

Sweaty selfie.

Paddington just chilling in his spot.
Like is that even comfortable?

Papa carried Freya around in his backpack for a bit.
She loves that game.

Then they chilled and watched videos together before we called it a night.
She spent the night with us.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment