Friday 28 July 2017

Triple Good Deed Day!

Another beautiful day in the neighbourhood!

If I wasn't so dang tired, I might have got up and walked to work.
Alas, it was a no go - maybe next week.

Mr RA was the recipient of my good deed for today.
He was in the hall by his office talking and I walked right by him and put it on his desk, I don't think he noticed a thing!

Breakfast this morning was a toasted multigrain bagel with whipped chive cream cheese.
I think I gulped it down.

Then later in the morning I had this super soft croissant.
I could eat these by the dozens which is why I only picked up two yesterday.
I ate one yesterday and it was so good I wanted to make sure I enjoyed the other before it went stale.
Result - super carb filled morning but it was worth it.

Hadn't planned on going to golf course at lunch today but I needed to take out the Burger Love Special Posters so I made a quick trip.

Mr BN was having a Thanksgiving Burger.
Don't think he was able to eat the whole thing but he gave it a good try.

I ended up sharing a burger and fries with My Honey before heading back to the office.

 Saw the resident groundhog as I was leaving.  I just about caught a good picture of him before he disappeared into the culvert.

Mr BN is headed on a two week vacation with his sister so I sent this with him to give to her,
I thought it could be my good deed for tomorrow.
Then it dawned on me that there is no rule saying I can't do more than one a day so tomorrow I'll just do another.
It really is a pile of fun and I am enjoying it immensely.


 I sent her a little scratch ticket too - hope she is a big winner!

I was outside plucking dead flowers off my plant that is hanging in the tree out front after work when my son drove by.

I waved him in because I had picked up some treats for he and my brother.
I was going to drop them off randomly one day for a good deed but I just felt like spreading sunshine today so I gave them to him.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to head out to the golf course tonight or not.
I wanted to get a workout in but was really procrastinating on getting it done.
In fact, I was talking myself out of it - coming up with all kinds of reasons as to why it would be ok to miss it just one more day.

I was planning on going out to the golf course to visit My Honey but the weather wasn't that nice so I called out there to make sure he was still going to be out there.
Turns out they were super busy, he couldn't even come to the phone.

So I did get out of my work out after all.
I zipped out there right away to give them a hand, I think it was the busiest I've ever seen it.
Lots of folks came out to try the Thanksgiving Burger which was nice and I think it was a hit.

It was 9:30 by the time we left there so no work out again today.
We watched an episode of Face Off and an episode of Cosplay Melee then it was time for bed.

I was tired and it felt nice to cuddle up next to My Honey in bed and drift off to dreamland.

That's it for another day, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment