Friday 14 July 2017

Busy Day!


The good deeding continues on - it's actually a little difficult to come up with things so I am enjoying the challenge.
I left this for Ms SV this morning.
Hope it brightened her day a little.

After work tonight I headed out to the golf course so My Honey and I could work on this weeks Burger Love Special.
The Sweet Cheesus
It is a burger stuffed with American cheese.
Then we took a slice of swiss & a slice of cheddar, put them together, breaded it and deep fried it.
I created a cheese ball garnish - it had cream cheese, shredded cheddar & mozza, green & white onion, bacon, jalapeno, stove top stuffing and pesto.
I rolled them all into balls and froze them a little then put them in an egg wash and bread crumbs and deep fried them.
The pesto kind of took over but I thought they were delicious.

Just look at all that ooey gooey cheese melting out when you cut into it.

We shared it and then I had My Honey make me the chicken biscuit sandwich which I hadn't tried yet.
It is on a homemade biscuit with siracha mayo and honey.
We shared that too.

Suffice to say that things have not improved in the eating department for me yet.
They will though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Flashback to 2015.
After NYC, My Honey and I flew to NS for a trip.
We stopped in downtown Halifax to have some supper.
Brought back memories of when I lived there, I love it so much and miss it even more when I am there.


It's been very busy leaving work then heading out to the golf course until 10 pm in the evening each day.
I feel like I am not getting much done at home but it's only for one summer, we will soldier on.

And that's a wrap for today.
Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment