Friday 7 May 2021

All of the Leggings! (May 5, 2021)

Jason was back to work so it was a pretty quiet day over here today for me.

I had some things I needed to print off so I headed down to the office this morning for a couple hours.

I stopped and checked the mail on the way and I had two parcels.

I got two more pairs of leggings, a blue pair and a purple pair, and a make up kit I ordered for Freya.

Pretty soon I'm going to own all the leggings!

I worked at the office until lunchtime then I went home, got ready and headed out for a run.

I hadn't been for one in a few days and I was feeling like I needed to get out there.

I did Jason's route with my add on.

Jason just got himself a new Fitbit, the Versa 3, and it has a GPS on it so it can track your runs and the actual distance, your pace, all of that stuff.

I'm considering getting myself one as well so I can track mine.

Maybe next time I go to Walmart!

I did a bit of work on my office purging/reorganization after work today.

I had an old Cricut, the kind that you need to have cartridges for that I knew I was just never going to use now that I have the Cricut Maker.

I was wondering what to do with it and decided to give it to Crystal.

She is very artsy and crafty and I know she'll use it - So I'm happy it will be put to use and I'm also happy that it frees up space in my craft room.

Nadine dropped by after work to get some floral wire for me.

Her son is getting married this summer so she's been making all the decorations.

I'd like to go just to see the space because I know it's going to be beautiful.

I had supper ready for Jason when he got home so we were able to eat right away then head out for a bike ride.

It was a nice evening out for it.

I hadn't been able to find the cord for the Cricut earlier so I took that over and dropped it off to Crystal.

While we were there, Zepplyn wanted to show us her backyard and her trampoline, her bikes, her swing, everything.

So we visited for a bit then went on a nice long bike ride.

I didn't take any pictures so I thought I'd just share some from the other day that Jason took and sent to me today.


Freya at the park.

Zepplyn loving the swing.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment