Wednesday 18 November 2020

Creeping Up On Onederland (Nov.16, 2020)

 Monday means Weigh In Day!

I was hoping for a loss but wasn't expecting this much of one.
I weighed in at 205.0 lbs this morning.
That's a loss of 2.8 lbs for the week and 68 lbs overall.
I'm getting closer and closer to Onederland.
My goal was to reach it by the end of the year and I feel super confident that I'm going to do it!

My Honey walked down and met me at work for a walk.

We got a notice today that we are not to have any coffee breaks together at the office for the next two weeks to try to slow down the Covid spread.
We were given the option to work from home for the next two weeks as well if we want but I think I'll just continue working from the office.

I was looking for something to buy my nephews and my sister suggested amiibo's so I looked them up and found a few.
I texted her to see which ones I should get and she said any would do so I ordered them each one.

Miss H posted this cute picture of her and Baby F - I love it.

Back in PEI, there are no craft fairs allowed this holiday season and my friend PP's sister always does them every year and prepares lots to sell so she is having an online sale instead.

She does beautiful work, I just love her stuff.
Wish I lived closer so I could buy some of it.

SV finished up her barn and I think it turned out awesome - now I need to get my but in gear and finish mine up.

This memory popped up in my google photos - it made a comparison shot all on it's own.
You can really see such a difference in My Honey but aside from his physique, everything else is the same, Baby F is up in his arms where she loves to be and he's doting on her like he loves to do!
They have such a sweet relationship and it's beautiful to see.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment