Monday 9 November 2020

Craft Day at BH's with the Girls. (Nov.7, 2020)

I got up when My Honey left for work this morning, made myself a coffee and found something to watch.

My Tante M posted that she really enjoyed this show so I gave it a shot.
I just watched the first episode and it was really good.

We were having a craft day over at BH's today kind of in lieu of our usual birthday trip to the city.

We did all go into the city for her birthday to the comedy club and dinner but we didn't buy her dinner that night so we are going to buy her dinner today and just skip the city trip and just hang out and do crafts instead.
Might rent a movie to watch later today..

I was scrolling through social media and came across my dream craft room! 

I wanted to make sure I got at least half of my steps in today before heading over to BH's so I went down and hopped on the treadmill.
My plan was to do 20 minutes but I got in 45.
35 of that was jogging without stopping.

As soon as I get under 200 lbs I'm going to start training for a marathon and working on my endurance is my first goal.

Sweaty start to my morning but a feel good start too!

After my workout, I loaded all my stuff into the car.
I'm  taking a lot of stuff with me just in case - chances are we might not even use all of it.

Probably would have been easier to do it here but BH has way more room in her beautifully renovated kitchen.
We didn't waste any time either, we got right to work.

We had a few laughs,

Like really good, deep belly laughs.
The kind that are good for your soul.

I got a few projects finished that I'd started, like these houses.

I've been wanting to make these little kitties and I got those done.

BH decided to make a hanging sign, she got the boards all painted different colors then started working on the lettering.

SV made herself a set of gnomes.

I made a couple little gnomes too.
Aren't they cute?

We had lots of work space and we used it all.

 BH working on spacing out her sign.

Some of the paint came off with the stencil on the first word but that just adds to the rustic look of the sign, I think it turned out wonderfully.

I made a couple more houses.

I helped NCT make some signs.
She has a rental property that she is going to decorate for Christmas and charge folks to walk through and see in order to raise money for charity and she wants to have some items for sale in there so that's what the signs are for.

I ditched my barn that I was going to make today (just until another time) but SV finished hers and I thing it turned out awesome.

Another sign for NCT's Christmas Tree house.

We worked hard all day long, barely even stopped to eat or anything.
We had planned on ordering supper then watching a movie but it was close to 9 pm before we even ordered supper.

We got Chinese food and I hadn't really eaten much all day so I had some and it was really good.

We finished up a few more projects for NCT, these little signs, they could really be coasters.

A Noel sign.

I like how this 'believe' sign turned out.

I love the saying on this sign.

I was pretty tired by the time we were ready to go home but it was a really fun day and I hope we do it again soon.
I didn't end up using over half of what I hauled over so next time I wouldn't have to bring as much.

It was around 11 pm when I got home and got everything hauled into the house.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment