Monday 9 November 2020

Craft Day Prep (Nov.6, 2020)

Yay, it's Friday, my favorite day!

It was a bit cold out there this morning but not too cold - I was able to get out for my morning walk and I enjoyed it.

It was a busy day finishing up payroll so it went by quickly.

I really like the little elves sitting on the chair - I've always wanted to sew up some dolls but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Still will one of these days though!

I put chicken and salsa in the slow cooker at lunch time then I roasted up some brussels sprouts to go with it for supper when I got home.
It was a yummy supper.

I spent the evening gathering things together to take over to BH's tomorrow for our 'craft day'.
My Honey took a few crates out to the car for me but I'll have more to load up in the morning.

I heard a new song today that I'm really digging!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment