Tuesday 24 November 2020

A Lonely Day in Self Imposed Self Isolation (Nov.21, 2020)

Since our crafting plans for today were cancelled and I'm self isolating, I felt like I didn't know what to do with myself today.

I watched some tv, enjoyed my coffee, had a bubble bath and read some of my book all before lunch.

It was only -6 in the afternoon so I headed out for a walk to rack up some steps.

It really was pretty out there.

Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

I was dressed probably too warmly but that's better than freezing my butt off!

I called NCT and told her that if she sent me some measurements and what she wanted, I'd at least start cutting out some stencils for her on the cricut.

So she dropped her roll of vinyl off on my doorstep, sent me these and I got to work.

These are just two of the six she sent.
It took me a while because I had to fiddle with some of them a bit before cutting.
We've discovered that we prefer the designs in the Silhouette store way more than the ones available in the Cricut store.
You can buy them in the Silhouette store and as long as you pay extra for the SVG file, you can upload that into Cricut.
Sometimes you need to do a bit of reworking though but it's still so worth it.

When I got them done, I put them in a bag and hung them off my front door handle and she came back and picked them up.

She got two made and sent me this to show me how they turned out - they look good.

When My Honey got home from work, he made the dessert for the bbq tomorrow.
Chocolate pie - looks delicious.

We were planning on having Baby F sleep over tonight and my son was going to drop by to visit but I had to tell him not to come and I was so missing them.
I think he needed some company too so I felt so bad but I would never want to make either of them sick.
We'll have her over next weekend though and I think I'll see if Miss A & Mr H want to sleep over too.
I haven't been seeing a whole lot of them lately and I really miss them.

They love making crafts and I thought this might be a neat thing to make with them.
Gingerbread houses out of Pop Tarts - what a great idea!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment