Sunday 18 September 2016

Rest Day

The sleep meds didn't help at all.  In fact, I had the worst night yet.  I went in to the office this morning as I had a couple of things to do but I only stayed for a couple of hours.

I am not sure if the sleepless nights are catching up with me or what but today I felt like I was getting worse instead of better.  I got home from the office around 10.  I soaked in the bath for about an hour and finished reading "The Girl You Left Behind" (which I enjoyed by the way).  Then I took all the medications I had, including the sleep aids and I headed to bed. 

I actually got some sleep and only woke up around 4 pm when My Honey arrived home from work.  I was feeling like I wanted some meat.  I haven't been eating much in the way of protein so My Honey went out and got boneless wings and a pizza from one place and dry ribs and a donair from another.
They tasted so good.

We watched the final few episodes of The Get Down and then I went back to bed.
Doesn't look like I will be making the Inflatable 5k tomorrow.

Fitbit Stats - Can you tell I spent much of my day in bed?

I just know I am going to feel better soon, this can't last forever.

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment