Sunday 18 September 2016

Will I Ever Feel Better?

Thursday morning, another beautiful day and I am still feeling awful.  I still headed out to work though.  I am a trooper that way!

This was at lunch time.  Our tree is looking so beautiful. I think the leaves were all blown off the tree last year before they even had a chance to change color.
I hope they stay a little longer, they just look so pretty.

After work today we had a farewell get together for a couple of folks that transferred to different districts.  Even though I wasn't feeling the best I wanted to make sure I made an appearance.  I love going to these things and hearing all the stories they tell and this time was no different.  I ended up staying longer than expected as one of the people that party was for had to work late and so was late arriving.  I am glad I went.  My throat was super dry and I think I drank about 12 glasses of water while I was sitting there.

It makes me sad to think of all the changes that have happened at work since I first started there 8 years ago.  There used to be so many more of us there and the get togethers we had were more highly attended.  We had lots of fun and liked doing things together, it felt like more of a family/team.

I still like work but it is just different now, our numbers have dwindled people just have other things going on so it is rarer to get everyone together outside of work.  Change is a part of life though and we just learn to adapt and move on.

Fitbit Stats - Thursday - Still sick, hoping to be better tomorrow. 
Broke down and bought some Sleep Ezee medication, hoping to at least get a good nights sleep.

Until next time, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment