Monday 5 September 2016

When Calls the Heart

This is what I did today;

I discovered this on Netflix last night.  I had tried to PVR it when it was on tv but there was always a conflict for the time.  A couple other shows I PVR are on at the same time so I just gave up and cancelled the recording.  I watched an episode last night before I went to bed and I was hooked.

It is a wholesome, family friendly show.  Kind of cheesy and romantic and old fashioned but just the kind of show I love.  It reminds me of Road to Avonlea or Anne of Green Gables which is my absolute most favorite show ever.

I literally sat on the couch and watched 12 episodes straight.  How does a person even do that?  I had a kink in my neck by the time evening rolled around.

Despite that, My Honey and I ended up watching the final four episodes of Stranger Things this evening after he got home from work.  Boy, I am a trooper, hee hee!
We thought it was great, a cross between The Goonies and The X-Files, I am super stoked to see that there is a season 2 already in the making.

So I didn't end up working out or even getting my steps in.

Good thing my SIL put this memory on Facebook of Little Miss A or I would have nothing to talk about, Ha ha.  She is just a baby but you can tell without a doubt that it is her.  Messy baby pictures are the best.


I am calling this my Fitbit Stat Wall of Shame.  Holy, I barely moved today.
Not very good.  I guess the only good thing is that days like this used to happen all the time but now they are becoming less frequent.  Have to find the good somewhere.

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment