Tuesday 6 September 2016

Another Rainy Day


We sure have been getting our fair share of rain the past few months.  Such a drastic change from back in May when there was a complete and utter fire ban on, absolutely no fires of any kind were permitted.  Now there are basements flooding all over town.

I was able to do a couple of my walks outside today but because it was pouring I had to do a few inside too.  What counts is getting them all done though which I did.

 The sun had perfect timing today and came out just as I was getting off work.  When I got home the neighbours cat was there to welcome me home.  Such a friendly little thing, he/she (don't know which) was rolling around by my feet hoping to get a nice rub.  My Honey usually puts out some cream for a treat for kitty and gives him/her pretty nice rubs so subsequently, they are grand friends.

 Kitty is not at all shy and followed me right in the house.  I think maybe looking for My Honey who arrived home shortly after so he had a warm kitty welcome too!
It really is a super friendly kitty!

 Got my work out done rather early tonight which felt great.

On the schedule today:
5 min brisk walk
3 x 5 min jogs (with 1 min walk in between)
5 min cool down

I was experiencing shin splints yesterday and again today.  It has been years since that happened.  I wonder if I need new shoes or I need to be stretching out better?  I'll give it a few more work outs and see what happens.

 Supper was fabulous.  Turkey burger, homemade sweet potato fries and salad.  Perfect meal and I savoured every bite.
I even had the pleasure of enjoying it from my favorite plate.  We have lots of mix & match dishes but we each have favorites and this is mine.

 My Honey got to use his favorite plate as well.  See why we have mix & match?  Our tastes are quite different.

Another awesome Facebook memory of two of the cutest dudes ever! I have extremely handsome nephews, don't I?  I love how boyish everything about this picture is, tractor, dirt, wood and the great outdoors!

I wanted to keep track of my food again (I've been forgetting) so here goes:
Breakfast - Vector Cereal, Almond Milk, Banana
Lunch - Macaroni Salad, Imitation Lobster
Supper - Turkey Burger, Sweet Potato Fries, Salad (tomatoes, avocado, onion, sweet peppers, olives, spinach and feta cheese) and my famous dip (Seafood Cocktail Sauce & Mayo)

Fitbit Stats - Fully Met!
I am happy with this!
Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am concerned but I can't change anything that has happened, can only soldier on from here, so I am not going to fret about it. 

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment