Sunday 18 September 2016

Monday Morning Blues

I didn't sleep well at all last night.  So far, the only symptom of a cold that I have is a sore throat but it is extremely sore.  I am finding it difficult to swallow and the lack of sleep has resulted in a major headache.  I was off to work anyway, I figured I could tough it out and as long as I stay in my office and be careful to wash my hands often, I would not infect anyone else.

This is all the paraphernalia I am running around with.  I drag it with me where ever I go.  There is nothing worse than having a sore throat and no lozenge for it.

My Honey was busy again this evening making pies.  This one is Shoofly pie.

And this one is Buttermilk Pie which I have never heard of before.

The finished products.  I tried the buttermilk and it was tasty.  The filling was creamy so it felt ok on my throat as well.  I skipped the shoofly as it was full of raisins which I don't enjoy in my baking.

Fitbit Stats
Even though I wasn't feeling well, I still managed to get out and walk for my 250+ steps each hour so I am happy with this!

I am off to bed early tonight hoping to make up for some sleep I missed last night.

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment