Wednesday 21 September 2016

Well it's Monday

So here it is, Monday!  I woke up to a nice day out and a lingering sore throat.  Is it ever going to go away?
Work was busy, I did get back to my hourly outdoor walks.
My Honey had to go pick up a new work truck because his broke down over the weekend so we headed to Whitecourt. It was a quick trip but we did stop for supper at Original Joe's. 
I had my favorite - Virgin Caesar, extra spicy.  It tasted a bit strange because of my sore throat but still pretty good.  I could have easily drank a second but I restrained.

For supper I had the house salad - it came with a red wine vinaigrette which I think I would skip next time but all in all, it was a good salad.

Then I tried this new menu item, steak & salmon bites on brown rice.  I couldn't finish all the rice but it was delicious and I would have it again for sure.

We are having health clinic at work tomorrow so we need to fast for 12 hours ahead of time.  I really wanted a smoothie but there wouldn't have been time so I opted for a Fudge Brownie McFlurry.  I should have skipped the brownie as it was hard and dry and just had the ice cream but it still felt nice on my throat.
We picked up a few essentials at Walmart then headed home.


Fitbit Stats
See what I did there?  Can't believe I forgot to check the totals before I went to bed so I missed the Floors by one but it looks a lot better than it has been looking so I will choose to be happy about that.

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment