Wednesday 7 September 2016

Weigh in Wednesday #6

It truly was still dark out when I got up for work this morning.  Boy is it ever difficult to crawl out of bed when the sun hasn't even come up yet.

See, still dark!

Weigh in this morning - 247.0 lbs.
So that = -.4 lbs!
Ok, so weight isn't dropping off me and I am okay with that.  I could go on some crash diet where I feel deprived and I work out every day like a maniac and I know I could probably lose weight faster.  I could probably even do it for a while, but I couldn't sustain it forever.  Eventually I would snap and in no time at all I would be right back where I started.

That is why I want to do it differently this time around.  Sure I could have been more active over the weekend but overall, I was active.  I have not binged since I began which is, I think, due to the fact that I am not making anything off limits.  If I really want something, I have it, just a smaller portion.
I think it is part mind game too because by not restricting anything completely, I haven't really been craving anything. 

I don't feel like I am on a "diet" or working out to extremes and this feels very sustainable to me.  It may take a much longer time to reach my goal but if I am consistent, I will do it.

 I grabbed a sub and brought it back to the office for lunch today.  Egg white omelet with bacon and ALL the veggies with some sweet peppers on the side.  It was delish!

 I was happy to see the sun while I was out doing my hourly walks today!

 Looks like another creature is walking the same path as me.

Kitty dropped by for another visit.

 Someone is looking VERY comfortable!

Mom was sitting this evening so I dropped by for a visit.  Mr. H was loving on Sage, she is such a lovey dog! 

 Miss A had a little bit of fall today and needed this many bandaids for her injury!  Bandaids always make booboo's feel better.

 My Honey & I were chasing this guy around trying to get a non-blurry picture, it wasn't easy!

Gotcha! 

OMG - loving the little jeans, he should be on the cover of GQ!
All the little ladies will be swooning over him one day.

Thinking about what he can get into next!

 Have to give Jonesie some love too!

 Miss A wanted to do a model pose for me, this is what she came up with, ha ha!

 Aww, Nanny needed some lovin on too!

More cuddles before bedtime!

 It was late by the time we sat down to supper, I just picked up an easy salad kit (this kind is my fave so far).

I added some chicken breast and sunflower seeds and it was a most excellent meal!

A friend of mine was raving about this show on Facebook so I thought I would check it out.
  My Honey & I watched the first episode tonight. 
We didn't get instantly hooked like we did with Stranger Things but it was good. 
It is set in the 70's in New York City so that alone made it interesting for us NYC Lovers to watch. 
I love 70's music, hip hop and even disco!

I will watch the rest of it FO'SHUR!


Fitbit Stats - Ta-Da!
The planning schedule today was Rest/Cross Train so no work out. 

Food for today:
Breakfast - Special K Protein Cereal, All Bran, Banana, Almond Milk
Lunch - 6" Egg White Omelet w/bacon & veggies, Sweet Peppers
Supper - Southwest Salad w/chicken & sunflower Seeds, Orange, Kiwi

That's it, that's all for today, until next time, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment