Monday 5 September 2016

It's Friday!!!!!

I didn't get up this morning until after 9.  I thought about getting up to get my steps in but once I do that, I can't fall back to sleep properly so I made a conscious decision to just sleep in as late as I wanted this morning.  It felt good!

 I had a bowl of All Bran for breakfast with fresh raspberries and vanilla coffee cream on top.  It really hit the spot.

It was a rainy day out so I went over to visit my friend for a bit and we decided on an impromptu trip to WC.  I have been in need of a new bath sponge for ages and have forgotten the last two shopping trips to pick one up.

We went to a Chinese place also and ordered some take out for supper.  I ordered Hoisin Beef, Ginger Beef and Coconut Rice.  I like having supper for My Honey when he gets home for work and it counts even if I don't cook it myself.  I forgot to take a picture because I was so hungry by the time that we got home that I just devoured my supper.

 Everyone is special and My Honey is no exception.  He was acting goofy and so I had to capture the moment!

 My sister had another Facebook memory pop up, this time her and Mr.D!  This was his first day of school last year, he is a big boy now!  He is so proud and I just love that smile.  It is so true that the best thing you can wear is a smile!

We have been hearing good things about this show and have been wanting to check it out and tonight we were finally able to sit down and watch the first episode.  WE ARE HOOKED!

Today was Rest/Cross Train day.  I wasn't paying attention to my Fitbit today and I should have because I was so close to reaching my goals but alas, I did not.   Moving on.

That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment