Sunday 18 September 2016

Quick Out of Town Trip

I was covering at reception today so I got to write today's Words of Wisdom. 

Lunch today was a mish-mash of leftovers.  It was pretty darn good too!

My friend needed to go out of town to order some flooring so we offered to take her.  I knew we might be late so I went straight home from work and hopped on the treadmill to get todays workout completed.
On the schedule today;
5 min brisk walk
25 min run
5 min cool down

Looks like there is a storm headed our way.  Weird how one side of the sky looks so nice and blue and the other side is just stormy grey.

While my friend was shopping for flooring, we wandered around and checked out the store.  They just have sooo much stuff here.  My Honey couldn't decide which bench he liked best, the piggy one........

or the unicorn.  I think for just under $2000.00 this was a steal of a deal!  Ha ha, I can't imagine who would ever buy it?

They also had this awesome dinosaur for sale, cool, but why?

They do have a pretty awesome outdoor section and there is so much stuff to look at you could spend hours in there.

Then we saw the best rainbow ever, hard to tell here but the colors were just the most vibrant I think I have ever seen on a rainbow.

We picked up some take out then headed home.  The leaves are all changing colors.  We mainly only get shades of yellow here, not really any "ketchup" trees like we have back home but still pretty.  Normally the leaves don't stay on the trees long enough here to enjoy the fall colors but so far this year it has been quite beautiful.

Supper was some Miso Soup.  I think I drank this in one gulp, it was so delicious.

Then we shared some Bilgogi Beef, Philadelphia Rolls, Hoison Beef and their specialty salad which has the most delicious dressing ever.  They make it in house and I am not sure what they put in it but I could drink it on it's own.

Fitbit Stats
I can't believe I missed the Floors goal by 1 floor.  I should have looked before I went to bed, I could have ran and did that lickety split. 

I think I feel a bit of scratchiness in my throat.  I'm going to pump some Cold FX into myself and hope like heck that I don't get sick.

Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment