Sunday 18 September 2016

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

I woke up this morning feeling a bit better.  Still not well but definitely like I was maybe on the mend!

I washed all the sheets and pillow cases and opened the windows wide in the bedroom to hopefully air out the "sickness".
I took it easy though for the day and watched lots of TLC.


When My Honey got home from work, we popped over to visit my friend.  I was really wanting to spend as much time with her as I could before she leaves but I just was not feeling up to it this week.
She had gotten lots of packing done and it is kind of sinking in that she is really going.  I am going to miss her!

We stopped at the store and picked up the ingredients for an easy supper.  I got a jumbo fudgestick too which I thoroughly enjoyed.

|My Honey made nachos.

and homemade guacamole.  So good!

I couldn't finish it all but it was very good.  I love it when we make it at home because we can make sure to put on all the toppings we like (fresh jalapeno) and leave off the ones we don't (black olives).

We rented a movie on apple tv.  This was set in 1980 and it was an ok movie.  The storyline was kind of weird, there wasn't really a plot, just a bunch of university baseball players partying.
By evening I was coughing quite a bit and the sore throat was flaring back up so I took some more meds and called it a night early.  I want to get better as quickly as possible so I don't want to push it.

Fitbit Stats - still not looking so hot.

I really want to be better.  I am signed up for the Cupcake Classic 5K next Saturday and I definitely don't want to miss that!

Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment