Thursday 6 June 2019

Sun, Glorious Sun! (June 5, 2019)

It was a gorgeous day out there this morning.
That sunshine sure does have a way of putting a spring in my step and joy in my heart. 
 

Down a little more this morning.
Feels good to be doing something about it.

Got out for a morning walk to the road.
Was really lovely to get out and enjoy it.

Looks like a hooved animal was through here recently - glad we didn't cross paths.

Lunch was leftovers - hot dogs and salads.
I also had some of the ambrosia I made yesterday.

This was on my afternoon walk.
The puffy clouds in the sky are so pretty.

Walk number two under my belt.

Even my shadow is counting. 

I had my annual feed of fiddleheads for supper tonight.
I spilled the salt container into the pan when I was cooking them up.
We cleaned the excess salt as best we could but they were still on the salty side.
I still enjoyed them though.

We went out and counted bottle and got them ready for pick up tomorrow.
My Honey had most of the work done already so it was more just adding up what we had bagged already.
This is about a years worth for us so it should be a good chunk of change.
 
I found another project for My Honey.
I want him to make a couple of these for our backyard.
I can't believe they are on Wayfair starting at $159.99 - that's just crazy.
 
Amen.
Not that anyone has ever said anyone - the person's whose opinion is most hurtful to me about my body is mine.
I need to be kinder to myself - I'm trying.
 
I totally want to get this for My Honey!
 
I'm kind of bummed about this - I know I walked up and down the stairs 10 times, I don't know why it didn't track properly.
Oh well - I guess the more important thing is that my body got the benefits of me doing it even if it didn't track.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment