Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Weigh In Day (Sept.28, 2026)

It's weigh in day.

I was excited to weigh in until I saw the scale.

I was 240.4 lbs
Right back where I was before.

I just can't seem to make any progress.

I am eating less but I'm not making the best choices and I know that.
I thought the Ozempic would help with the food noise and making me not want any of that junky stuff and at times I think it does, but not all of the time.

I have one more week at .75 mg then I'll jump up to 1 mg - hopefully I'll see a difference then.

Jason was out foraging again.

I headed to Whitecourt at the end of the day for a therapy appointment for my wrist.
My elbow and shoulder were bothering me today on that side for some reason.

I don't feel like I've been making much progress with my wrist lately, I still don't have the range of motion that I did before and it definitely isn't as strong.

My ring still won't fit down over my knuckle either.
I'm not sure if it ever will but I'm going to keep trying with the exercises.

The therapist said he thought there could still be swelling and I could still see progress so I'm hoping that he is right.

Freya called me a few times while I was in there.

I called her back when I finished up and she wanted to come over for a visit so I told her to call Jason.
She did and he was going over to get them.

She sent me a picture - she's so funny.

When I got home, he took Freya for a walk so she could find Ivy's house and she was so excited to find it.
I love that she still has that sense of wonder and believes in fairies and magic.
She came home, drew a picture and made Jason take it back so she could leave it in the house for fairy.

Jason grilled us up some chicken for supper - the girls both loved it.

He also made a plaster hand mold.

He wants to do it with the girls so he was testing how it turned out.

He did this trick on Freya.

Then Eden wanted a turn.

Freya made a magic potion with a bunch of items she and Jason found on their walk in the woods the other day.

Eden insisted on putting on her princess dress them she had some more chicken.
She loved it so much she even wanted to take some home with her.

Freya loved the bathroom, made me promise to leave it that way forever.
The both loved the Halloween decorations.

Except this creepy guy on the rocking horse that Eden has a love/hate relationship with.
She turned it on then it started doing it's thing so she kicked it and said "frickin thing".
Ha ha.

But then a little while later she went back an turned it on again.

I didn't get much more work completed in the bathroom but I'll try to finish up tomorrow after work.

My step count for the day.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment