Saturday, 19 September 2026

Eden Interviews (Sept.17, 2026)

Jason is so good at getting up early and working out.

I want to start getting up early too - not just to get a work out in (I think I'd like to do some stretches) but also because I think it will help me be more tired when I go to bed and night and hopefully help me sleep better.

 

I finished off Rabbit Cake today.

I thought it was a pretty good book.

I haven't been able to pick a new one to read yet though, nothing seems to be peaking my interest.

I did get out for a bit of a walk today at lunch time - it was nice out and I enjoyed it.

My calves and upper thighs are very sore though - I think from having to walk down 30 flights of stairs the other day for the fire drill.

The girls were over after work - they are going to have a sleepover tonight because Jason is off tomorrow.

Freya requested a snack plate from Jason.

The girls were in our bedroom watching videos on the phone.

Eden was pretending to be a creepy monster.

then she was pretending to be afraid of a creepy monster.

She makes the best faces.

She's been a bit more snuggly with me lately - she even just randomly told me she loves me.
Awwww.

I decided to do an impromptu video with her the way we used to with Freya.
It was cute.
It's so funny that she says broccoli is her favorite food and she always says that.
I rarely (if ever) see her eat broccoli.


She had a few more things to say.

Did not get my steps in.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment