Friday, 25 September 2026

Weigh In Day (Sept.21, 2026)

My dedicated honey was up early and out for a run.

I keep thinking I should get up when he does and at least do some stretches or something but so far I haven't done it yet.

I just feel so tired in the morning and I want to stay in bed for every last second that I can.


He was treated to a very pretty sunrise.

When I did get up, I weighed because, it's Monday.
(Honestly I weigh in every day but its only the Monday weigh in that I take a picture of and track on WW)
I was 273 lbs which was nice.
I'm making progress albeit very slowly.

That's down 3 lbs since last weigh in.
If only I could drop that much every week.

It was a pretty average day at work, not much to report there.

No kiddos over for a visit tonight either so a quiet evening for Jason and I.

Not a great step day.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment