I had a terrible night last night.
I could not fall asleep, just tossed and turned all night long.
It is so frustrating when that happens because I am tired and I want to go to sleep but I just can't.
So getting up this morning was a little rough.
I packed up all my stuff so I could check out, I put it in my car them headed over to the office.
I picked up a Starbucks matcha latte and a breakfast sandwich on the way.
It's a good thing I don't live in the city because I'd want Starbucks everyday and that would get expensive fast.
Jason was up early and went out for a run, looks like a nice day there.
Our meetings went pretty well, we had a fire drill at one point and had to exit the building.
We weren't allowed to use the elevators and we were on the 30th floor so we had to walk down 30 flights of stairs.
It was around 11 when they gave us the go ahead to go back in but we decided to go get lunch and avoid the crowds waiting for the elevators.
We just went to the same spot, it's kind of like a cafeteria with a bunch of options.
We went right until 2 pm then I headed out.
It's about a 5.5 hour drive home plus I had to stop for gas and likely a bathroom break so I was expecting to get home around 8 pm.







No comments:
Post a Comment