Monday, 14 September 2026

Fantastic Book. (Sept.10, 2026)

 I had to drive to Whitecourt first thing this morning to do some training with the admin there.

It was a nice drive and I finished up my latest book on the way.
I loved this book so much.
I loved the ending - I loved it so much that I went back and listened to it again.

I wish I could read it again for the first time.

Now I'll need to find a new book to listen to - not sure what I'm in the mood for - I'll have to give it some thought.

The training only took an hour and a half so I had coffee with the girls from the office there which was nice.
Then I stopped in at Firehouse to get a sub before heading back to the office.

We had a quiet evening, the girls didn't come over so it was just Jason and I.
It was nice but I always miss the girls when they aren't here.

Didn't make my step goal.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment