Friday, 25 September 2026

Princess Eden (Sept.24, 2026)

 I worked out of the St. Albert office today.

I was training Nicole to be my back up for payroll for when I go on vacation.

I like going there to see the ladies but it just such a different vibe over in that office.

We finished up the training around 11 so I just found a computer to work at then at lunch time, Nicole offered to take me to a nearby spot for lunch.

We went to a German donair place near the office called DK Donair.

Their ingredients were all really fresh, they made their own pita pocket things and you could do beef or chicken, it was actually quite good.

I worked until around 3:30 then I headed to Penn to look for a bra.

I tried on a bunch of bras which isn't very fun but I did end up getting 3 so that was good.

I also made a stop at Winners and they had the princess dresses I was wanting to get Eden for Halloween.

They had a pink one and a yellow one so I called Haylee on Messenger so I could show them to Eden and she could pick out the color that she wanted.

She loved them and said she wanted the pink one so I picked it up.

I had considered possible staying in St. Albert another night and working in the office here tomorrow but then last minute decided that I wanted to go home.

Jason got the cutest picture today of Paddington sitting in Eden's chair.

I got home right around 7:30 and nobody was there.
Shortly after though, Jason and Eden came in followed by Freya and Theia.
They'd all been down at the park.

Eden remembered about the dress and asked about it right away.
I showed it to her and she made this big O with her mouth and covered her mouth with her hand like she was in utter amazement, it was so cute

Of course she wanted to try it on immediately.

Her and that Victory sign.

She let me put her hair up in a bun and she just looked so stinking adorable.

When you have a dress like this you just have to twirl - I'm pretty sure it's a law or something.

I don't think she was really feeling the best again today because she mainly just wanted to sit with me and snuggle until Kody came to pick them up.


Today's step total.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment